Can I record one channel whilst watching another?
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTRE
- 02 Jan, 2017
Yes. There are a few VAST decoders that allow you to record one channel whilst watching another.
The DSR46391TB is a value engineered Dual Channel High Definition Personal Video Recorder utilising a 3.5“ hard drive. Based on the STi7105 (Mpeg2/4) high speed processor, the DSR4639 can process 3 streams simultaneously and has multiple video and audio outputs operating at the same time to cater for most installation situations.
- VAST certified
- Simultaneous 2 channel recording and playback of recorded file from hard drive.
- Simultaneous 2 channel recording and watch third from within a network.
- 8 day Electronic Program Guide
- ECR (Episode Chain Recording)
- 3 record modes (Manual, Timer and via EPG)
- Chase play (watch a recording from beginning while still recording)
- Pause live TV
- Event based Timeshift
- Preset recording offsets (early start, late finish)
- Trick modes (play, FFW, REW, pause, jump back, jump forward)
- Software upgrade via USB & OTA
- Grouping and Sorting of recordings
- HDMI output
- Large 1 TB hard drive for up to 400 hours of recording
- Stores time-shift data to be saved as a recorded program
- 1080P support
The Humax 1003S has twin tuners allowing it to record 2 programs at the same time.
Now available with 500Gb or 1Tb hard disk drive.
For more information, visit: -